Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: *takes up

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    he's workin for the military

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *L*...yeahhhhh....it's all good gurl*smooch

  3. #13
    Inactive Member peaches_and_cream842's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2003
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SS try not to worry about it. I'm sure everything is fine. He probably had a bad day and needed to take time to regroup. I know we all get there sometimes. Hang in there hun and everything will be fine. I know its gotta suck being so far apart.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member peaches_and_cream842's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2003
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OPPS!!! I didn't mean to post the same reply to two different threads...my pc froze and I didn't think it posted...sorry!!! *VBG another blonde moment

  5. #15
    Inactive Member peaches_and_cream842's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2003
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OPPS!!! I didn't mean to post the same reply to two different threads...my pc froze and I didn't think it posted...sorry!!! *VBG another blonde moment

  6. #16
    GhostWolf
    Guest GhostWolf's Avatar

    Post

    To answer Shatz, Im one of those computer geeks!lol

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL.......thanks baby*kiss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •